In the United States, a legion of administrative healthcare workers and health insurance employees who play no direct role in providing patient care costs every American man, woman and child an average of $2,497...
Thursday night’s Democratic presidential debate was nearly over when the inevitable happened: The candidates started fighting about “Medicare for All.” This time the discussion didn’t go on forever, as it had in previous debates. And...
As the Democratic presidential candidates argue about “Medicare for All” versus a “public option,” two simple policy changes could slash U.S. health-care costs by 75% while increasing access and improving the quality of care. These...
- Senators move to exempt bitcoin, crypto miners from proposed U.S. tax rules
- One government program cut poverty more than any other this year — and it’s ‘extremely unlikely’ to return any time soon
- The Bose Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Mini Massage Deep Tissue Muscle Massager
- Skullcandy Indy ANC Earbud